Dewey Publications pdf eBook end-user license agreement (EULA)
1. The materials are the copyrighted property of Dewey Publications, Inc., or the author, who reserve all rights to those materials. You are granted a license to use these materials. This is not a sale of the materials to you. Your license is granted on the following terms.
2. By this license you are granted the limited right to use one copy of the materials on an electronic device. All ownership rights, title, and intellectual property rights in these materials are owned by Dewey Publications, Inc., or the author of these materials, and these materials are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties, conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved by Dewey Publications, Inc.
3. You may install and use one copy on a single electronic device, but this copy is to be used by only a single user at a time. If you wish to use the material for more than one user, you will need an additional license for each user. For example, if you place the material onto a network, each person who would like to use the materials must have a license to use the product by payment of the required fee to Dewey Publications, Inc.
4. You are entitled to use the materials for your own use, but you are not entitled to sell or grant an interest in the materials to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease, or license these materials or their use to others without prior written consent of Dewey Publications, Inc.
5. No part of the book or materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, except for brief quotations in reviews, scholarly works, or administrative and judicial submissions, without the prior permission of the publisher, Dewey Publications, Inc., Suite 203, 1840 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201. You may not otherwise use or reproduce any of the materials for sale, resale, or distribution to others. You may not reprint the book or chapters of the book and resell or distribute those materials to others, nor may you alter those materials and then resell or distribute them to others. Any sale or distribution of chapters of the book or the entire book or other materials may only occur through prior written agreement with Dewey Publications, Inc.
6. Government end users: If the materials are supplied to the United States Government, then it is provided with additional restrictions. Its use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 and DFARS 227.7202, or subparagraphs (b)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, or clauses of individual agency FAR supplements, as applicable. The contract/manufacturer is Dewey Publications, Inc., Suite 203, 1840 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201.
7. Installing, copying, or otherwise using this product indicates your acknowledgement that you have read this License and End User Agreement, and that you agree to its terms. If you do not agree to these terms, return the complete product to Dewey Publications, Inc., Suite 203, 1840 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22201, for a refund.
8. The materials are is sold with no warranties, express, or implied. You assume the entire risk as to the selection, results, and performance of the materials. The materials do not constitute legal advice. Always consult a legal professional for legal assistance or advice.
9. This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.